Friday 2 February 2018

Upleap Review



Hello again my honeys, and welcome to the first blog post of 2018. Possibly the only, since I checked my archive and realised I only posted once in 2017. Oops. Anyway, today I've been asked to review another social media management site. I previously reviewed Archie.co, and I know a lot of readers went on to sign up for Archie, but were disappointed when the site was recently shut down by Instagram. So, if you're one of the many who are saddened by the loss, fret no more - I have the perfect alternative. Let me introduce you to Upleap.



Upleap operates extremely similarly to Archie; you have a dashboard, a graph to show your account growth, and a whole host of options to generate new followers on Instagram. You can choose to add hashtags, location, or similar accounts. The similar accounts feature is my personal favourite - you add an account you aspire to become, and your manager targets that accounts followers to bring them over to your page. Then hopefully, if your posts are of a similar variety to what that person in interested in, they'll stay!
The main difference, I believe, between Archie and Upleap is that Archie was a programmed robot, whereas Upleap is a real person. This means that you can add a bio about yourself and what your goals are, and someone will be at the other end to read it and help. This also means that any issues can easily be resolved by brilliant customer care and service.
For anyone unfamiliar with Archie; the basic idea is that your Instagram account is interacting with other people when you don't have the time to. So, rather than you spending an hour rapidly liking other people's photographs to up your own engagement, you can be spending your time on other parts of your business' growth. This is NOT a site selling fake followers. Nor is it one that comments badly worded things on other people's pictures (let's be real - we've all received a few "This post is very subtle!" comments and immediately deleted them). It doesn't follow and then unfollow heaps of users either, to make your following count fluctuate drastically. It simply works by liking other people's images that are similar to your own. You can keep an eye on this through the 'Posts You've Liked' list on Instagram, and if you're not keen on any then you can add other hashtags from that image to the Blocked Hashtags feature on Upleap to avoid interactions with similar accounts again.
If you're interested in trying Upleap out, you can sign up for a free trial right now! You can use my link to sign up here, or you can head over to Upleap.com to get started. If you're an online business or blogger, this is definitely an opportunity you don't want to miss.

Thanks for reading, hopefully I'll be back before 2019!;)

Until then,
Eve xo

Follow me on Instagram
Email me


4 comments:

  1. how do i know this is a legit review?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say if it was sponsored. The company asked me for a review, but didn't pay me for it. You can always sign up for 7 days for free, and then decide for yourself whether it was legit or not! To be fair, my post is more of a demo than a review, as I ran through the steps on how to use the site...which I couldn't exactly lie about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're completely right about fake followers. They almost destroyed my Instagram-based business. Since I bought them I noticed that all the real conversations and human-to-human interactions vanished somewhere. And Only after I got rid of all the ghosts it became real again. I can add some value by recommending this service for eliminating all the fake followers https://spamguardapp.com/dashboard.

    ReplyDelete