Saturday 19 November 2016

Archie Review


Hey Honeys! I can only apologise for how MIA I have been these past few weeks, on both here and Instagram. However, I felt I could use this busy time in my life as an example of why it's extremely helpful to have a social media management site, such as Archie. Archie have asked me to give an in-depth review of my experience using their website to help my Instagram account accumulate followers even when I'm not there to work on it. Archie searches for social media accounts who fit the criteria you provide, and then interacts with those accounts for you to bring attention to your account. It's a service that's quick to set up and free to trial for either Instagram or Twitter, so you can try it out for size and see how you get on! It's helpful towards bloggers/influencers such as myself, businesses, brands and of course anyone who wants to make a few more online friends. Archie gives the option of sharing pictures on Instagram and invitation links to gain up to a month of extra free use too, so there's plenty you can get done without spending a penny!

I've used a few different social media management websites, and so have experienced quite a few positives and negatives in this field. My favourite thing about Archie how simple it is - there is no need to keep verifying accounts or re-entering keywords like some other sites insist upon. Once you set it up, it carries on alone with no problems.
When you have signed up to Archie, you will first be introduced to your dashboard, which is where you can control the site and check your stats. Every user that comes across your account due to an interaction caused by Archie is called a 'conversion', and your dashboard will give feedback on the hashtags and keywords that have caused the most conversions to occur. This means that you can chop and change the settings depending on what creates the best results. Your stats will also inform you of the previous week, previous month and all time conversions to your profile since signing up to the site, so that you always know the results it is providing. This way, you can choose to sign out or pause the service depending on how impressed you are with the results. You can also check out Archie's recent activity, so that you can keep an eye on what photographs are being liked. I love the dashboard, as it makes everything easier as it's all in the one place.
Another thing I want to praise them for is how quick the customer service/password reset emails are. I'm constantly forgetting passwords or unsure how to use things, and I hate having to wait for help. With Archie, messing up is honestly never an issue, as someone is always there to help fix it. Of course there is a short tutorial when you first sign up, so don't worry about being thrown into the deep end. It's easy to get the hang of, but if you need help, it's there.
The only issue I encountered with Archie was that a few of the pictures under certain hashtags were not the images I was looking for. Some accounts will use popular hashtags to get likes even if their content has no relevance. This worried me at first, as I found myself going into my liked pictures and having to unlike them. However, I soon worked out that I could use the setting 'Blocked Tags' to prevent Archie's interactions with any of the other tags these accounts were using in their photographs, thereby preventing Archie's interactions with these accounts altogether. After fixing this problem, everything else ran smoothly!
I really liked the results that Archie has shown me, I've been seeing between 15 and 30 new followers each day. It's definitely a handy site to have when you don't have the time to be online liking pictures yourself, and I look forward to using Archie more in future. You can sign up with my invitation link here; https://www.archie.co/sign-up/bkfAogirRZDNnFGj4, or you can just go straight to Archie.co to get started.

Thank you so much for reading, and I wish you all the success with your social media!

Speak soon,
Eve xo

Follow me on Instagram
Email me 

2 comments:

  1. Do not use Archie! They steal your money! After paying to join the subscription service I was told after just four days that Instagram had requested they stop the service on my account for breaking their terms and conditions. No refund has been offered and I am stuck having paid $29 for absolutely nothing. HUGE RISK. Don't throw your money away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      I've been using Archie for over half a year now and I've never had an issue with my Instagram requesting the service to stop. Have you tried reaching out to the customer service? They're really very helpful and I'm sure you can fix this. $29 is an awful lot of money to lose so I hope you can get it worked out!

      Delete